Our certified experts have extensive knowledge of the upcoming GDPR which will fundamentally transform the way businesses must perform with regards to cyber-security and data protection. We offer both legal and technical expertise, which is extremely rare in the current market. We will make sure your organisation is prepared with regards to all of the following factors:
- The timeline for implementation of the GDPR
- The bands of penalties and ranges for data breaches and how to avoid them
- The six data protection principles, lawfulness and consent and how to comply with them
- The rights of data subjects and how to respect them
- Data controllers and processors (what they are and how they are defined in your business)
- Data Protection by design and how to implement it
- Securing personal data and reporting data breaches
- Performing a data protection impact assessment
- The role of a Data Protection Officer and whether your business should appoint one
- The powers of supervisory authorities (which is the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK)
- The role of the European Data Protection Board and how it impacts your business
- Transferring personal data outside the EU and what safeguards you must take if applicable.
Our thorough analysis will ensure that your organisation will avoid the colossal fines applied through this new legislation. We will also make sure that you are future-proofed against any later regulatory changes. You can only be sure with Cyber Major.